Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 12 April 2012

How to show a drive which you have already hide via CMD

Hi friend....
how are you?
so in my previous tutorial i show you to hide any drive with the help of CMD
now i am going a step a head
i will show you how to again show that drive which is hidden by you.
before-
 after-

so now just go to command prompt and write diskpart and press enter

now a new command prompt window will open with diskpart
now write list volume and press enter
now you will see your hidden drive without any namebut with a volum number like in my case it is volume 0

so now select that volume which you had made hidden
so for it just type select volume 0 (change the voluem number according to your case in my case it is 0)

now write assign letter F(bcz in my case c,d,e was already taken for my hard disk ,you can see example in above image) and press enter
now close all command prompt windows and go to my computer and see the result
it will look something like this -
you have done...
Cheers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment